- Comfortable Rail Journey in AC 3-Tier (Return ticket).
- 02 Nights in train,01 night accommdation at hotel in katra.
- Arrival / Departure transfer in non ac Vehicle on sharing basis as per group size.
- On-board Catering by Railways and off-board catering on fixed menu basis as per the itinerary.
- Yatra Slip (for Vaishno Devi).
- AC Accommodation in Hotel
- ENROUTE SIGHTSEEING OF KAND KANDOLI TEMPLE, RAGHUNATHJI TEMPLE,BAGE BAHU GARDEN.
- Tour is subject to operation in case minimum booking of 2 passengers on twin/single fare is received
- Any portage at railway stations, hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
Frequency/Tour Date: From New Delhi at 20:40 hours by Rajdhani Express 12425(Everyday).
Availbility: 36 Berths in 3AC.
Available Hotel: Countryinn & suites (7 Km. From Katra) or Similar
- Check In and Check Out time in hotels is 12 noon. Although we take due care that checkin is provided early and late check out is permitted, under unavoidable circumstances, check in/check out may have to be maintained as per Hotel Policy.
- Aswal Airways reserves the right to cancel the Tour Programme at any point of time arising out of various exigencies beyond its control. In such an event, maximum liability of Aswal Airways shall be limited to the Package Amount paid by the guest.
- The package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as railway fare or any other expenses beyond the control of Aswal Airways, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
- Aswal Airways reserves the right to change the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances, including but not limited to, bad weather, train delays/cancellations etc. Under such circumstances, Aswal Airways shall make best alternative arrangements guest are liable to pay any additional costs for making such arrangements.
- Aswal Airways doesn’t guarantee Darshan at the shrine.
- Seat allocation in trains is done in a random manner and Aswal Airways shall not entertain requests for any preferential seat allocation.
- It is mandatory to carry the identity proof provided by the client at the time of booking .The other passangers travelling need to carry a valid photo id card during the package tour. The valid Photo ID Card areAadhaar, Voter id card, Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Credit Cardswith Photo, Cards issued by Central/State Goverment and Student ID cardswith photo issued by School/College for their students.